Friday, February 27, 2009

Logo Design

As I have been pondering all that a good logo should encompass, my actual logo design has become more difficult. It seems silly the amount of thought and research that needs to go into the making of something so small. In actuality, a logo can be the biggest influence for a company. It is crucial to find a balance in that little logo to ensure that it accurately reflects what it is you do and the audience you would like to attract. I am still having difficulty with my logo as I run through the pictures in my mind that come up when I think of interior decorating. There are so many aspects of decorating that no one picture seems to reflect. I am sure I will get it as I continue to play around and sketch!

2 comments:

  1. It is really tough, isn't it. I played around with language which helped me come up with a graphic concept. I just kept thinking about words that would convey my concept and then I thought about simple pictures associated with them. Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Eeyoremom is my other blogger name. Didn't mean to confuse you. :)

    ReplyDelete