Monday, January 26, 2009

Final Project Brainstorming...Hmmmm...

I am in the process of opening my own interior decorating business, Inspiring Spaces, and thought that the final project would be a good way to teach others' a little bit about design and decorating. Maybe I could pull examples from everyday problems that people have with decorating, and then walk them through the solutions. I thought that I could use pictures as instructional tools, before and after, color combinations, etc. I am sure I will come up with more specifics as the course goes on and have a better idea of what makes a successful e-learning module.

1 comment:

  1. I love your idea. I think I could really enjoy and benefit from a site like that. In fact, I bet I could give you some case studies of "what not to do!" :)

    ReplyDelete