Thursday, January 22, 2009

Expectations and First Impressions

For me, it is always difficult to find the perfect level of expectation for a course. I try not to set them too high as not to be disappointed in the class or myself, but I am also weary to set them low and never achieve all that is possible. I hope to gain the knowledge of multimedia and hypermedia in order to be more accurately perceived. As a communication major, it is important that the information received is what I intended, especially in a circumstance where I need to provide others with knowledge on a subject matter.

I can only go into this course with a positive outlook, hoping that the challenges and obstacles that I may face will only push me to work that much harder toward my goals of successful communication. For now, I will leave my expectations at that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brandy,

    Welcome to EDIT 401. I see we have a bit in common. My undergraduate degree was in Mass Media. I focus on the broadcast end. I enjoyed working in the television arena, but ironically my television is off most of the time.

    I hope you enjoy the class. I like how I was able to mix my media background with Instructional Design. I will try my best to make this an enriching learning experience with a touch a fun. See you online.

    Professor Aird

    ReplyDelete